- 1 packet Trader Joe’s Asian stir fry mix (fresh) – picture above*
- Some fresh chicken, cut into thin slivers.(TJs has chicken breast, get a small packet)*
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped, finely.
- Some green chili , sliced finely.
- Soyaki sauce – we have some in the fridge.
- Salt and pepper
- 2 dried red chilies
- Rice – microwave brown or jasmine (I prefer jasmine)*
- Spaghetti noodles – broken in half
- Teriyaki sauce (i think we have some)
- Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- ground ginger
Make microwave rice and keep aside.
Put a couple of teaspoons of oil in hot wok.
Add 2 dried chills and let them expand.
Add garlic and green chilli. Cook for 30 secs or so, until garlic begins to brown.
Add chicken, stir and cook for 3-4 mins, until they turn opaque.
Add stir fry vegetables, stir and cook for 2 mins.
Add Soyaki and sriracha sauce , stir for a minute or two.
Season with salt and pepper – taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
Serve over rice or noodles (method below)
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain. Rinse spaghetti with cold water to cool; drain.
Whisk soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, honey, and ground ginger together in a bowl.
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add spaghetti and sauce mixture. Continue to cook, tossing to mix, until the noodles and sauce are hot, about 2 minutes more.