- 1 pound red new potatoes, quartered (sub with fingerling or any potatoes)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup snipped chives (use green part of spring onion as substitute)
- 10 ounces baby arugula (sub with any salad leaves)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast 10 minutes.
Toss potatoes, and push to sides of sheet; place salmon in center, and season with salt and pepper. Roast until potatoes are tender and salmon is opaque throughout, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer salmon to a plate; break into large pieces with a fork.
While salmon is cooking, whisk together vinegar, mustard, chives, and remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add arugula and potatoes; toss to combine. Top salad with salmon pieces.
From Martha Stewart EveryDay